Friday 16 March 2012

Second Shoot

 So far the closest I think of getting right in there showing the space in between the long grass. the next step is to find a way to get in even closer and experiment more with depth of field to use it in a more effective way.

 I thought this was a good idea getting a picture of the spider nest among the long grass but I don't think it is as effective as I would of liked considering its starting to go more towards object photography than I would like.

Im a lot more happier with this photo-shoot considering I am starting to get some more in depth shots of the tall grass close up. I still don't feel like I'm there yet though. I think I need to get even more into the grass and show it from a perspective maybe of a bug on the ground or just in such a way to illustrate how much space there actually is. My far away shots seem to be failing so I have decided to drop the idea of a far away shot entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment