Monday 26 March 2012

Refelction.

I found at first this subject very hard to shoot but through my photo-shoots and trial and error I slowly understood how to take photos that show space in a small place. a big challenge for me was to not get too repetitive with my photos which at the start I felt I was doing and sometimes concentrating more on an object than the actual space within. Another problem I faced was focusing the camera on to get the right depth of field. this normally wouldn't be a problem but because I had specific focus for my shots and I couldn't look through my camera lens for a lot of my photos. (even some of my finals) I had to set my focus take the picture then check and change it. Overall I'm pretty happy of the outcome and the un-expected fence that I found which helped me a lot. I think out of this project I am starting to get a better understanding on using an SLR on full manual setting (which I'm liking a lot more than auto) and just getting better control and understanding with taking purposeful photos in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment