Wednesday 28 March 2012

Materials.

This is something that took me a while because I was deciding if rock would fit the way my animation was going with at the transformations. In the end I decided that a rock material was not going to cut it because a morphing rock might not make a lot of sense to someone watching it. I wanted a more goo or flexible like material so after searching I found a material I wanted my object to be like which was flubber from the movie. this fit in nicely for all the stretching and morphing that my object had to do. I wasn't going to make it transparent though and the texture that I'm going to use for the "flubber" is car paint. With my spike ball I already knew that I was going to use a metal texture the only problem was finding one that I liked and after searching I came across rusty metal which I think looks really nice and fits with my animation.





No comments:

Post a Comment