Sunday 18 March 2012

Edited Proposal.

Project 1: Space

After my first two photoshoots I have decided to edit my proposal because through the past photoshoots I know what I'm aiming to do for my proposal and what I'm not going to do. 
My proposal is to investigate the space between long grass I want to show the narrative of something living in the long grass, my aim is to show from this point of view the amount of space there is in long grass that most of the time is disregarded so in a sense making a relatively small space look big. also added to this is the similarities in the space in human architecture in the long grass which I plan to achieve by making my own sort of grass igloo of the sort considering I have been unsuccessful so far with not interfering with the long grass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment