Thursday 22 March 2012

Photoshoot 3





 I wanted this to look like someone or something looking out of a "grass cave" essentially to get a POV feel. at first I experimented with this by wrapping grass around the lense to make it a kind of tunnel of grass to show the entrance but I couldn't seem to get it right doing it that way so in the end I ended up using the sleeves in my sweatshirt and I think It worked quite effectively apart from having to pre set the manual focus before putting it in my sleeve because I couldn't change it while it was in there.

I think I made a bit of a breakthrough here with finding an old fence wrapped in wire stuck in the long grass and with the long grass growing around it, it has creative the exact type of space I need for what I want to show with my photos. I'm heading more towards a  narrative of showing maybe a bug or something that lives in the long grasses point of the view and emerging from the dark parts of the grass to show how vast it can look too the creatures living in and around the long grass. I feel that I'm pretty close to my final images but I'm still planning on doing one more small photoshoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment