Friday 4 May 2012

Stop motion attempt.


Based on a precedent of someone that videoed himslef kicking a block of ice which I am of yet to find. At first I found it hard to photograph the ice because it was hard to see it so I did some more tests and used food colouring but that didnt seem to work either because the colouring for some reason would not freeze so i tried it anyway, I found that evan though I could see the ice welll enough I wasnt getting the impression that as the ice was moving forward that is was slowly metlting towards the end.

However after experimenting differant ways that I could photograph the ice in the best way I could I realised thatth shapes that were formed and gave me an idea to make a slight alteration to my project and look at how ice changes shape as it melts relating to ice scultping.







No comments:

Post a Comment