Thursday 3 May 2012

Character modeling

Development of modeling the different parts of my character. At first the legs where just a simple oval but I added simplistic details to make the overlook of the legs better and more believable to be some odd cartoonish like characters leg. For my joints from the legs and arms to connect to the body I have decided to make it the joint with a ball so it has a wide rang of movement and it is nearly completely hidden. With this model I have basic eyes and mouth because for my animation I am going to have to be rigging up a wide range of emotions so the base model had a very plain look and/ or expression. Also the parts of the body connect with the body so the joints are quite flexible with the design if I wanted to tweak them a little bit.









No comments:

Post a Comment