Friday 3 August 2012

Watering can




Another important part to my scene and to my game as well is the watering can which is going to be used to water the tree. I first started off with researching watering cans, looking at what they look like in cartoon form and in real life. the main thing I noticed was that the weren't normally elegant which fitted their use because they are normally just left outside or in a shed somewhere and with the detailed bit of it they all had the handle, top bit to pour in water and of course the little shower head. I made the watering can in illustrator and then when I went to colouring it I realized that it didn't look right just one colour so I made the handle black and put reflections to make it look shiny on it which I think came out as a good result which I'm happy with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment