Saturday 4 August 2012

Sketchs






These are my sketches of different characters that I made using free hand drawing and pen tool in illustrator. My aim was to draw different characters that where woodland creatures which is what they mostly are except for the duck and the flower. I already had my owl character and tried to free hand draw him but like that and my other hand drawn sketch I found that my hand drawing skills (or lack of them) where setting me back which is why my more stressful ones I think are the owl, deer and fox. Out of these tree I really like the fox the most. it seems friendly and would fit well into my scene but because I decided that I want the watering can in my game picked up with flying that unfortunately puts out the owl and also the deer. Since I have now chosen the owl like creature I am now going to draw him up on there and start development of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment