Thursday 5 April 2012

Reflection.

I like how my final animation ended up. even though my concept idea has changed though the progress of the project I'm happy in the changes I made and the direction I went in from a stone being hit by metal to this odd flubber object being hit by metal and out of retaliation eating/absorbing it and adding a bit of the attributes of the spiky metal ball to the flubber in the end result. With the sound it was really difficult to find things that matched what I wanted but the sounds I ended up with I quite like especially how the spiky ball is in intense slow motion and then hits the flubber in a not so intense way? If i could change anything it would probably be the camera and add more shots to see all sides of the ball and flubber. I found out in this project how annoying maya can be and to expect setbacks such as a whole day wasted trying to get my sky to come out in a batch render. All in all I'm happy with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment