Saturday 15 September 2012

experiment 1

With my first experiment, looking at comfort I was thinking about other everyday things we do that are comforting and one thing that came to mind was having a shower. It is a very comforting relaxing experiencing atmosphere with mostly feel but also involving hearing and sound. The obvious problem was that it would be very weird to take photos of people having a shower. I wanted to keep this PG rated so I got the participants to be wearing togs and jump in the shower for 2 mins just standing there focusing on the comforting part of taking a shower and then after they dried themselves getting them to put their shoes on. Cant see this as something I will choosing as my main research but it was interesting. The participants explained how they did feel very comfortable and how it made them to put their shoes on in an "care fee manner"





No comments:

Post a Comment