Saturday 28 July 2012

Working on the scene




The first image is what I kind of wanted to my scene to be like a nice simple scene that looks nice and happy and is also visually pleasing and also make it vector bases so it wouldn't matter on the size. I started off with making a tree because that is going to be the main bit of my scene and if I have enough time it will be a character that changes over time. I came up with something simple in illustrator using the pen tool as seen in the second picture and then after I was happy with it coloured it in and added shading into it just to give that extra bit of detail. I plan on making different stages of the tree later on but that all depends on the time I have after I finish the basics. After the tree was completed I then added in a bit of grass for the tree to go on and added in a sky and a little pond where the watering can would be filled up. very basic but its a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment