Sunday 12 June 2011

Project 3. The Poster

This is my final design for my poster. The Supra logo is on the star to represent fame and it’s connected to the four pictures of Supra shoes to show that the fame is coming from the shoes. I wanted to keep it simple to get my point through so I didn’t use that many words and used a lot of negative space.  The “this is what fame looks like” was chosen because it was staying in the same theme of my word famous. This side has a white background to enforce that it’s positive where the bottom half is black to enforce negativity. On the bottom part of the poster I used the brand world industries because it’s another skater brand but it’s not as good as it used to be and has sort of died out which I illustrated with the heart rate line going dead.


Draft drawing for my Poster.
                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment